Students seeking advising in the Computer Science major should contact the Department Chair, Dr. Ali Kooshesh. Dr. Kooshesh can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Tools
Computer Science requirements
- Summary of CS major and minor requirements
- CS section of the 2015-16 SSU catalog, which includes sample 4-year plans for the CS major
- CS course descriptions
- Prerequisite chart for the CS major (effective Fall 2015)
General Education (GE) requirements
- Overview of GE requirements from the 2015-16 catalog
- Students will need to follow one of the three different GE patterns:
Forms, policies, and other resources
- ASSIST shows which UC, CSU, and community college courses transfer to SSU.
- SSU advising website, with links to university advising policies
- SSU registration forms and petitions from the Registrar's office
- Graduation procedures and forms for filing for graduation
- CS Department Policy on Grade of Incomplete